This service helps students and families build a road map to educational success by addressing the following needs:
- Develop, Implement and Support the student’s School Success Plan
- Provide predetermined, ongoing sessions with student and parent(s) to reach success
- Make referrals, give support and consult with community professionals as needed relevant to either established or newly identified Learning Differences or relevant diagnosis
- Interface with school professionals as needed including supporting and representing the family with an established IEP or SST
- Provide direct Consultation to parent(s)
- Provide emotional support
Complementary 30 minute consultation then $75/hour fee. Each session will be 60 minutes minimum and 90 minute maximum. Call us at 415.461-2454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment today!